EXCITING NEWS!!!! Updated 5/29/2020
Maxson Dental will reopen JUNE 1st!!!!!
We are excited to be in the office this week preparing for our doors to be open once again. Maxson Dental wants to share with you the comprehensive re-opening procedures that you will experience at your next visit.
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPOINTMENT BEING RESCHEDULED.
- Phone screening in advance/day of appt screening
- FACEBOOK- please like our page and watch Dr. Maxson's live video for what to expect when you visit
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE (Patients stay in vehicles until they screened and receive a text/phone call to enter the building)
- Wear your mask when entering the building
- Only patient's receiving care allowed in the building (unless accompanying a minor)
- Temperature check at entrance
- Sanitize/wash hands
- We are not accepting cash at this time, please be prepared with a check or credit card
IMPORTANT: To ensure we are creating a safe environment, we are asking patients to use cell phones to communicate with us upon arrival. Chelsey and Jessica will text/call you to let you know when your room is available. Please DO NOT opt out of texting and be sure that your cell phone number is on record with us. If you do not have a cell phone be sure we are aware of that the day prior to your appointment and we can make other accommodations to complete the necessary screening to enter our dental home.