Updated January 3rd, 2022
The MDHHS has issued an advisory effective immediately and remains in effect until futher notice. All Michiganders, regardleess of vaccination status, should wear face mask in indoor public settings. Our staff will continue to wear masks and screen ourselves each day. We ask that our patients continue to screen themselves and reschedule if they have a symptom or have had a known exposure. Our surgically clean air purifiers (see video below) will continue to be a part of our gold standard of care. Our reception area is open for socially distanced seating or if you wish to wait in your vehicle, just text back to your appt reminders from us and let us know you have arrived. Questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are happy to announce that our entire staff is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Booster's are underway with staff as well.
- We are SCREENING every person entering the building for COVID-19 symptoms prior to appts.
- PLEASE NOTIFY US if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK only as needed.
- MASKS are required
- SANITIZER is recommended
- OFFICE TEMPERATURE is cooler than normal. All the extra PPE is making staff hot. Bring a sweater!
- Dr. Maxson, Tera, Corrie and Kelsey will be taking classes for Implicit Bias Training, Infection Control, Pain Management, Jurisprudence, Ethics and Delegation of Duties all throughout this fall through the Michigan Dental Association.
- We are excited to annouce that in March, 2022 we will have a new face at the front office, Jacquelyn. She is currently enjoying time off with her first newborn baby before joining our team.
- FACEBOOK - please like our page and stay in touch
We are doing our best to provide a clean, organized, appropriately spaced, efficient and timely visit to our practice. We are trying to honor everyone's concerns during this Pandemic. Please be patient with us and our systems to keep everyone safe while providing great care and a great experience.
Welcome to Maxson Dental P.C.!
Please visit the tab Our Practice to learn more about us.
Follow Us On Social Media: