Updated September 20th, 2021
Patients that are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask, but are encouraged by CDC guidance in dental offices. Our staff will continue to wear masks and screen ourselves each day. We ask that our patients continue to screen themselves and reschedule if they have a symptom or have had a known exposure. We are excited to take this step forward with you all. Our surgically clean air purifiers (see video below) will continue to be a part of our gold standard of care. Our reception area is open for socially distanced seating or if you wish to wait in your vehicle, just text back to your appt reminders from us and let us know. Questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
- We are happy to announce that our entire staff is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We are SCREENING every person entering the building for COVID-19 symptoms prior to appts.
- PLEASE NOTIFY US if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK only as needed.
- FACEBOOK - please like our page and stay in touch for all latest updates.
- MASKS are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals, but are encouraged.
- SANITIZER is recommended
- OFFICE TEMPERATURE is cooler than normal. All the extra PPE is making staff hot. Bring a sweater!
- Kelsey our hygienist has returned after being on maternity leave this summer. She had a healthy and beautiful baby boy at the beginning of June!
- In July, Jessica and Dr. Maxson attended a leadership workshop with other dentists from around the country for 3 days lead by Mary Osborne, Joan Unterschuetz, and Lee Ann Brady. Visit our Facebook page to see some fun pictures.
- Dr. Maxson completed a Private Study Club in the recent months with a handful of other leading Dentists in the country. The Study Club has a focus on Total Body Health and how to walk beside you on your health journey. Next time you're in ask him about it.
- Dr. Maxson, Tera, Corrie and Kelsey will be taking classes for Implicit Bias Training, Infection Control, Pain Management, Jurisprudence, Ethics and Delegation of Duties all throughout this fall through the Michigan Dental Association.
- Our Patient Care Coordinator, Chelsey has recently made the announcement that her family will be making a move back down to South Carolina before the end of this year. She and her husband have made the decision to have her stay home to homeschool their two children. While we are sad to see her go, we are excited for the new adventures that await her and her family.
We are doing our best to provide a clean, organized, appropriately spaced, efficient and timely visit to our practice. We are trying to honor everyone's concerns during this Pandemic. Please be patient with us and our systems to keep everyone safe while providing great care and a great experience.
Welcome to Maxson Dental P.C.!
Please visit the tab Our Practice to learn more about us.
Follow Us On Social Media: