EXCITING NEWS!!!! Updated November 30, 2020
We are OPEN!!!!! What's new when you come to see us
- COVID 19 screening prior to entering the building
- FACEBOOK- please like our page and watch Dr. Maxson's live video for what to expect when you visit
- WEAR YOUR MASK when entering the building
- NO GUEST VISITORS: Only patient's receiving care are allowed in the building (unless accompanying a minor)
- TEMPERATURE CHECK at entrance
- SANITIZE/WASH HANDS
- OFFICE TEMPERATURE is cooler than normal. All the extra PPE is making staff hot. Bring a sweater!
- HOLIDAY SEASON: We have a free book titled The Joy of Christmas written by Dan Price PhD. It is displayed in our reception area. Please take one for yourself or a loved one as a gift. Please DO NOT look through and return.
IMPORTANT: To ensure we are creating a safe environment, we are asking patients to use cell phones to communicate with us upon arrival. Chelsey and Jessica will text/call you to let you know when you may enter the building. Please DO NOT opt out of texting and be sure that your cell phone number is on record with us. If you do not have a cell phone be sure we are aware of that the day prior to your appointment and we can make other accommodations to complete the necessary screening to enter our dental home.
We are doing our best to provide a clean, organized, appropriately spaced, efficient and timely visit to our practice. We are trying to honor everyone's concerns during this Pandemic. Please be patient with us and our systems to keep everyone safe while providing great care and a great experience.
Welcome to Maxson Dental P.C.!
Please visit the tab Our Practice to learn more about us.
Follow Us On Social Media: