Updated April 12, 2021 Happy Earth Month!
Our office will be participating in the Run for the Trees: Happy Little 5K once again this year. Follow us on Facebook and stay tuned for pictures after the event (April 22-30th).
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir, naturalist and forest conservation advocate (helped establish Sequoia National Park and Yosemite National Park)
We are OPEN!!!!! What's new when you come to see us
- COVID 19 screening prior to entering the building for everyone (even if you have been fully vaccinated)
- FACEBOOK- please like our page and stay in touch
- WEAR YOUR MASK when entering the building. Mask must be properly worn which includes nose and mouth covered.
- NO GUEST VISITORS: Only patient's receiving care are allowed in the building (unless accompanying a minor)
- TEMPERATURE CHECK at entrance
- SANITIZE/WASH HANDS
- OFFICE TEMPERATURE is cooler than normal. All the extra PPE is making staff hot. Bring a sweater!
- Dr. Maxson and some of the team have received the COVID 19 Vaccine and things have gone well.
- Kelsey our hygienist has made her official announcement that she is expecting her first child this June!!!
- Corrie, Tera and Dr. Maxson just completed a great course about "Personalized Periodontal Medicine: A New Approach to Total Body Health" with Doug Thompson, DDS
- Dr. Maxson has also joined a Private Study Club in the recent months with a handful of other leading Dentist in the country. The Study Club has a focus on Total Body Health and how to walk beside you on your health journey.
IMPORTANT: To ensure we are creating a safe environment, we are asking patients to use cell phones to communicate with us upon arrival. Chelsey and Jessica will text/call you to let you know when you may enter the building. Please DO NOT opt out of texting and be sure that your cell phone number is on record with us. If you do not have a cell phone be sure we are aware of that the day prior to your appointment and we can make other accommodations to complete the necessary screening to enter our dental home.
We are doing our best to provide a clean, organized, appropriately spaced, efficient and timely visit to our practice. We are trying to honor everyone's concerns during this Pandemic. Please be patient with us and our systems to keep everyone safe while providing great care and a great experience.
Welcome to Maxson Dental P.C.!
Please visit the tab Our Practice to learn more about us.
Follow Us On Social Media: