Updated June 7th, 2021
The Michigan Dental Association states that, "For now, Michigan employers must continue to follow the MIOSHA emergency rules, which require mask-wearing in the workplace." This applies to both employees and patients. Thank you for your continued support and helping keep us all safe. We are stronger together!
- We are loosening our COVID-19 screening protocols to enter the building.
- PLEASE NOTIFY US if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK only as needed.
- FACEBOOK- please like our page and stay in touch for all latest updates.
- WEAR YOUR MASK when entering the building. It is still the industry standard to wear a mask in healthcare facilities. Although we hope this changes soon, even vaccinated patients are being asked to still wear a mask.
- SANITIZE is recommended
- OFFICE TEMPERATURE is cooler than normal. All the extra PPE is making staff hot. Bring a sweater!
- Kelsey our hygienist is on maternity leave for 12 weeks and is due this week!
- Tera and Dr. Maxson recently attended a 2-day hands-on workshop titled, "Revolutionary Techniques in Provisional Fabrication and Final Restoration Alterations".
- In July, Jessica and Dr. Maxson will be attending a leadership workshop with other dentists from around the country for 3 days lead by Mary Osborne, Joan Unterschuetz, and Lee Ann Brady.
- Dr. Maxson has also joined a Private Study Club in the recent months with a handful of other leading Dentist in the country. The Study Club has a focus on Total Body Health and how to walk beside you on your health journey.
We are doing our best to provide a clean, organized, appropriately spaced, efficient and timely visit to our practice. We are trying to honor everyone's concerns during this Pandemic. Please be patient with us and our systems to keep everyone safe while providing great care and a great experience.
Welcome to Maxson Dental P.C.!
Please visit the tab Our Practice to learn more about us.
Follow Us On Social Media: